you consider joining the West Michigan chapter of
- Professional development through programs
designed specifically for the construction financial professional.
- Networking with other construction financial
professionals who share common goals and concerns.
- Continuing professional education credits for
meetings and technical sessions with qualifying topic content.
- National and regional seminars and conferences
featuring outstanding programs, speakers, workshops, and open discussion
- Subscription to CFMA Building
Profits, a bi-monthly magazine with excellent feature articles;
technical pieces; industry news, reviews, and reports on chapter
- Opportunities to participate and receive (at a
reduced rate off the cover price) CFMA's comprehensive Construction Industry
Financial (annual) and Information Technology (biennial) surveys.
- Access to a growing national network of financial
professionals through CFMA's Membership Directory, The
- Committee participation opportunities at the
local, industry, and/or national chapter level.
- Access to the CFMA national website at www.cfma.org.