Welcome to the new CFMA website! Please note, before you can register for CFMA education or the conference you will need to login to your CFMA account. If you don't have an account, you can create one for free.More Info
The Programs Committee is responsible for the development, planning, and execution of all Chapter educational meetings. Main responsibilities include:
- Annual planning meeting
- Designing event calendar and developing monthly luncheon programs
- Executing monthly luncheons consists of:
- Working with Chapter Administrator to publicize all chapter Events via email and by posting events and their details to the Chapter website calendar.
- Coordinating announcements and speaker introductions.
- Working with Membership Committee to obtain the exact headcount for each event.
- Selecting venue and menu, making reservations, coordinating with the venue the banquet hall requirements and networking area, ensuring the venue is equipped with projector, microphone, and laptop for presentation.
- Confirming speakers prior to the event.
- Coordinating event agenda and introductions with Chapter President.
- Giving consideration to event sponsorships, if appropriate.
Membership Committee is responsible for the Chapter’s membership recruitment and retention efforts. Main responsibilities of the Membership Committee include:
- Identifying and Recruiting Prospective Members
- Promoting CFMA at events and Answering Inquiries Regarding Membership
- Integrate New Members Into The Organization
- Hold Membership Drives
- Member Retention
Golf Committee is responsible for organizing the Chapter’s annual golf outing. Main responsibilities of the Golf Committee include:
- Setting the date for the Annual Golf Tournament
- Determine target participation, sources sponsorships for raffle prizes, beverage cart, dining, hole sponsors, and special prizes.
- Registering golfers, maintaining headcount, and pairing up golfers with teams.
- Working with Chapter Administrator to publicize the golf outing via email and Chapter website.
- Securing volunteers for golfer registration and other activities on the day of the event.
Great Lakes Construction Conference Representative
Great Lakes Construction Conference Committee is responsible for coordinating the annual CFMA Great Lakes Construction Conference, which is a regional conference of all Great Lakes chapters. The Great Lakes Construction Conference is usually held in late September. The committee meets via telephone conference with representatives from other area CFMA chapters as needed. As representatives of our Chapter, this committee is involved in all aspects of the Great Lakes Construction Conference organization.
The CCIFP Chapter Champion is responsible for increasing the number of CCIFPs in our chapter by talking about certification at chapter meetings. Supporting members who on in the process of being certified. Sharing information about being a CCIFP and supporting any study groups that we host.