How to Compete & Win When Attracting the Next Generation of Talent
Dec 5, 2023 - 3:00 PM (ET) - Live, Online
Hosted by CFMA
About this Event
This is one of four post-event encore virtual sessions from AGC/CFMA’s 2023 Construction Financial Management Conference. All CFMC attendees will be pre-registered for all four sessions at no additional cost.
Tuesday, December 5, 2023
3-4:00 PM (ET), 12-1:00 PM (PT)
In a highly competitive job market, attracting and retaining top talent is paramount for business success. To help companies excel in their talent acquisition efforts, this webinar will explore a few critical topics and provide key takeaways including how to showcase company culture and values.
After this session, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the importance of competitor intelligence and how to use that information to stay competitive in a hot market.
- Create and leverage an effective marketing strategy to attract the right talent.
- Identify creative sourcing strategies and learn how to apply them.
- Define what makes a great candidate experience and understand why it’s the ultimate key to winning the best talent.
Level & Prerequisites
This is a group internet-based webinar at the Basic Level. No prerequisites or advanced preparation is required.
Earn 1 CPE credit in the field of Personnel/Human Resources.
Earn 1 Professional Development credit that can be used for the General or Construction category.
CPE credit can only be earned by attending the live session and is not available by watching the recording.
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners
- Hiring Managers
- Human Resources Professionals
- Professional Advisors
- Free for CFMC Conference attendees
- $49 for CFMA Members
- $69 for Non-members